Aceite esencial de Ylang Ecológico
- Ylang significa "flor de flores" y su aroma es intenso con notas exóticas, dulces y sensuales.
- Es uno de los 12 aceites fundamentales para el botiquín de aromaterapia por sus propiedades terapéuticas y sus grandes beneficios para la piel y el cabello.
- Dicen que es el aceite del buen humor, que atrae alegría y estimula las ganas de disfrutar de todos los aspectos de la vida.
- Combina bien con Lavanda, Bergamota, Cedro, Salvia, Eucalipto, Incienso, Pomelo, Jazmín, Mandarina, Nerolí, Sándalo, Vetiver y Naranja dulce. .
10 ml | Aceites esenciales 100% puros | Cristal opaco | Vegano | Cruelty free | Ecocert Cosmos Organic
Discover all its properties
- It helps to reduce physical, mental and emotional fatigue.
- It is a powerful aphrodisiac that stimulates sensuality and sexuality.
- It promotes femininity, self-confidence and enhances the power of seduction.
- It is anti-depressant, calming and improves mood.
- It fights apathy, dissatisfaction and bad mood.
- It relieves the exhausted mind, helps to fall asleep and is especially useful in times of stress and nervous tension.
- It is a great heart regulator: panic attacks, changes and accelerations in heart rate, tachycardia, hypertension...
SKIN CARE PROPERTIES
- It has antiseptic properties.
- It also has antispasmodic properties (prevents spasms).
- It is ideal for all skin types and is a great antioxidant and anti-ageing agent. It helps to improve asphyxiated and tired skin.
- It is a good oil regulator and balancer for both oily and dry skin.
- Regulates and fights acne and dermatitis.
- Helps to retain the natural moisture of the skin and hair.
- Cares for hair and slows down hair loss related to pollution or stress.
- Relieves pain.
- It is a circulatory stimulant and anti-stretch marks.
How To Use
Topical Use: Diluted in vegetable oil, apply to the areas to be treated. On delicate skin, test on the back of the elbow.
It is perfect for enriching your body and face moisturisers and shampoos.
Dare to experiment! Complement your synergy with a Jojoba or Calendula vegetable oil + a roll-on box and make your favourite blend.
Inhalation: Inhale directly from the bottle or add 2-3 drops to a tissue and inhale for a few minutes.
Bath or Shower: Add a few drops to your bath or shower and enjoy this moment.
Diffuser: Add 5-6 drops to an essence diffuser. You can also add them to a spray bottle with water, shake and spray in your room.
Cananga Odorata Flower Oil*, Benzyl Benzoate**, Linalool**, Farnesol**, Benzyl Salicylate**, Geraniol**, Eugenol**.
*Ingredients from organic farming | 100% natural origin of total | 100% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming.
COSMOS ORGANIC certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS Standard
WARNING AND CONTRAINDICATIONS:
- Essential oils for external use only. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Do not ingest. Do not inject.
- Do not use on the skin without dilution. Always use if diluted in a carrier vegetable oil.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes and sensitive areas.
- Always use with cold diffusion to avoid degrading its properties. We recommend its use with Alma Secret diffusers.
- Do not use essential oils in diffusion during sleep. Always switch off the diffuser 15-30 minutes before going to bed.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light and air. Close the bottle tightly so that the essential oil does not volatilise.
- Do not use in case of possible allergies to any plant and its essential oil. Before first use, apply a small amount (diluted) to the inside of the elbow area to detect any possible allergic reaction. Discontinue use if irritation occurs and apply a soothing plant oil (e.g. Calendula).
- Do not use if you are pregnant, especially during the first 3 months of pregnancy. After the first trimester, consult a specialist doctor.
- Do not use during breastfeeding.
- Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use in children under 6 years of age. From the age of 6 years, use in appropriate doses. In diffusion, it can be used if there are children over 2 years old, applying a minimum dose in the diffuser (2-3 drops).
- Do not use if you are regularly taking medication, as the essential oils may interact with them. Also in the case of some homeopathic treatments. Consult a specialist.
- Do not expose to the sun after topical use in the case of essential oils or synergies containing citrus fruits as they may cause photosensitivity.
- Keep out of the reach of pets.