Firming and Anti-Cellulite Body Oil Firming Yuzu
- It is nourishing, firming and anti-cellulite, perfect for all skin types, even the most sensitive.
- It is formulated with 18 natural and organic vegetable oils, including an active phytocomplex that have been selected for their ability to nourish, improve skin elasticity and tone, repair, firm, combat cellulite and flaccidity and improve stretch marks.
- Sesame, Macadamia, Apricot, Borago, Baobab, Argan, Grapefruit, Rosehip and Sea Buckthorn vegetable oils work in synergy with an innovative complex of plant technology, derived from the marine microalgae Tisochryis Lutea which is able to reshape the silhouette and reduce cellulite.
- It contains Yuzu essential oil, a superfruit that stands out above other citrus fruits for its higher vitamin C content and high antioxidant capacity. It is known as “The fruit of beauty or “the world's most sexy fruit”, perfect for enriching this unique body oil with properties to tighten the skin, tone it and restore its radiance.
- Its natural aroma will embrace your skin with a magical synergy of fruity, citrus and floral notes in which Yuzu blends with Mandarin, Orange, Grapefruit and Apricot, creating a balanced and delicious scent.
- Moisturise your body with this oil with a dry and silky touch, that is quickly absorbed and leaves a citric, delicate and addictive aroma that will make your day and forget about stress. Get a boost of positivity every day!
- The result is a smoother, firmer and more beautiful skin that will make you feel good!
100 ml | Glass bottle | All skin types | Vegan | Cruelty free | Ecocert Cosmos Organic
BEST ANTI-CELLULITE PRODUCT AWARD
"The sexiest body oil on the market (yes, sexy) fights cellulite and flaccidity, improves stretch marks and is made in Murcia. Moreover, it is vegan and smells of citrus fruits, so much so that it was impossible for it to be manufactured anywhere else but in Murcia."
Natural Ingredients and Actives
ACTIVE PHYTOCOMPLEX OF ENZYMATICALLY ACTIVATED OILS
A natural technology applied to Linseed, Borago, Almond and Olive oils, with in-vivo and in-vitro studies:
+ High penetration to the deepest layers of the skin and improved hydration (+ 24.9% in-vivo test)
+ Enhances antioxidant properties (+ 114% in-vitro test).
+ Smoothes stretch marks (+ 34.4% in vivo test).
+ Improves elasticity (+ 45.6% in vivo test).
An innovative plant complex from the marine microalgae Tisochrysis Lutea that stimulates the transition from fat-accumulating adipocytes to fat-burning adipocytes, with in-vivo studies (61 people aged 18-60):
+ It burns stored fat.
+ Reduces the thickness of the subcutaneous fat layer: 25% in the thighs, -49% in the hips, -29% in the abdomen (women) and -66% (men).
+ Reshapes the silhouette, reduces body volume and cellulite.
+ Improves elasticity and firmness in the upper layers of the skin (+24%).
It contains a large amount of antioxidants, essential vitamins and fatty acids that help to moisturise, soften and nourish. It is also a great antibacterial.
ORGANIC MACADAMIA OIL
It is a great moisturiser and it fights wrinkles, sagging skin, blemishes and redness, as well as having soothing and softening properties.
ORGANIC APRICOT KERNEL OIL
It is a highly nourishing and soothing natural cell regenerator. It acts as a protective barrier against external agents (sun, wind, cold,...) and leaves the skin very silky.
ORGANIC BAOBAB OIL
It is a revitalising, firming and tightening oil. A magical tree with an extraordinary ability to improve flaccidity.
It is able to penetrate into the deepest layers of the skin to firm, rehydrate and protect it from cracks and stretch marks. Very effective on dry, sensitive skin or skin prone to dehydration.
ORGANIC ARGAN OIL
It helps to improve skin firmness and nourishes, softens, brightens and revitalises the skin. Contains over 80% essential fatty acids and natural vitamin E to combat oxidation and cellular ageing.
ORGANIC GRAPE SEED OIL
It purifies, refines and mattifies the skin pores. It has a high antioxidant and anti-ageing power and it contains proanthocyanidins that inhibit the harmful effects of UV radiation.
ORGANIC ROSEHIP OIL
It is rich in essential fatty acids and vitamins A and E. It acts by delaying the signs of ageing. It treats wrinkles and spots and its continued use improves skin tone and texture.
ORGANIC HAZELNUT OIL
It moisturises and hydrates the skin. It prevents blemishes and premature ageing and is perfect for damaged, dry or chapped skin.
ORGANIC CALENDULA OIL
It is ideal for the finest, most sensitive and delicate skins. It is soothing, anti-inflammatory, moisturising and cell regenerating. It is wonderful for treating skin problems such as itching, dermatitis, eczema or other atopic outbreaks.
SEA BUCKTHORN OIL
A powerful anti-inflammatory and cell regenerator. It fights bacteria which helps to accelerate wound healing. It prevents premature ageing and protects against ultraviolet radiation.
How To Use BODY OIL
It is a fast-absorbing body oil. Apply it whenever you need to moisturise your skin.
ON WET SKIN:
After taking a shower, take the opportunity to apply it by massaging it into wet skin in an upward direction. Doing so will help seal and maintain the skin's moisture and also help the product to spread better and absorb more easily.
ON DRY SKIN:
If you like to apply it on dry skin, this is also a good way to moisturise your skin. Massage in an upward direction.
It is perfect for firming all parts of your body. Apply to your LEGS, BUTTOCKS, BREAST, BREASTS and ARMS. Be consistent and use it every day to start getting results.
You can use it to soothe your skin after shaving or depilation, and after exposure to the sun or UV rays.
You can use it to add a few drops to your bath water to make it more relaxing.
Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil*, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil*, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil*, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Persea Gratissima Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Plankton Extract, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil*, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Corylus Avellana Seed Oil*, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil*, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil*, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citrus Junos Peel Oil, Citrus Paradisi Peel Oil, Citrus Reticulata Peel Oil, Citrus Sinensis Peel Oil Expressed*, Parfum, Limonene***, Linalool***, Citral***, Geraniol***.
*Ingredients from organic farming
*** Allergens naturally present in the essential oils
100% Natural origin of total
82,26% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming
COSMOS ORGANIC certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS Standard