Dry and sensitive skin Babies, Kids & Mums
- Made with a blend of nourishing, ultra-soothing and regenerating ingredients such as Avocado Oil (nourishing and dermoprotective, able to penetrate to the deepest layers of the skin to rehydrate and protect it), Shea Butter (soothing, healing, repairing, protective and very nourishing) and Calendula Oil (great for treating skin problems such as itching, dermatitis, eczema or other atopic flare-ups).
- It is enriched with Aloe Vera which has moisturising, soothing and skin protecting properties as well as three Botanical Extracts of Mallow, Calendula and Chamomile infused in Thermal Water, with great soothing and softening properties.
- Its scent is subtle, sweet and fruity, with notes of Vanilla, Peach, Orange, Rosewood and Bergamot.
- Hypoallergenic, gentle and high tolerance formula.
- Neutral pH. 12h of hydration. Day and night use.
250 ml | All skin types | Suitable for pregantant women | Vegan | Cruelty free
CALENDULA, CHAMOMILE AND MALLOW BOTANICAL EXTRACTS
Three plants with moisturising, anti-inflammatory, soothing, healing and skin softening properties.
It is a very soft, highly nourishing and dermoprotective oil that penetrates into the deepest layers of the skin to firm it, rehydrate it and protect it from chapping and stretch marks. It is very effective on dry, sensitive or skin prone to dehydration.
It is soothing, healing, repairing, protective and very nourishing. Ideal for treating the driest and most dehydrated skins providing firmness and smoothness.
It has been used since ancient times to soothe delicate, dry, rough, irritated, fragile skin with dermatitis or eczema. Strengthens the protective function of the skin. Moisturising, emollient and repairing. Natural feeling of softness and hydration. It soothes itching.
Natural active ingredient derived from comfrey root, a plant with great anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
Healing, antioxidant, antibacterial. Moisturises, soothes and regenerates the skin.
The ideal oil for the finest, most sensitive and delicate skins. It is soothing, anti-inflammatory, moisturising and cell regenerating. It is wonderful for treating skin problems such as itching, dermatitis, eczema or other atopic outbreaks.
A mild essential oil with important skin regenerating and cell restorative properties. It is also soothing and relaxing.
How To Use
1. Apply it after bathing or whenever necessary to moisturise the whole body.
2. Massage gently so that it penetrates well.
3. It can be used both during the day and at night, as it is recommended for repairing their delicate skin while they rest.
Aqua (Thermal Water), Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Almond Oil), Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado Oil), Squalane, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Oil, Glycerin, Allantoin, Calendula Officinalis Extract (Calendula Oil), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Malva Sylvestris Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Urea, Aromas, Aniba Rosaeodora Wood Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol.