Cleansing sponge for facial and body use. All skin types
- Pink Konjac is a more sustainable alternative for removing make-up and cleansing your face without wipes or single-use discs.
- A 100% Natural sponge made with Konjac root fibre that cleanses deeply and gently while helping to activate microcirculation in the area and boost skin's radiance.
- It is enriched with Pink Clay, an ingredient with anti-ageing, decongestant healing and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Suitable for all skin types and a great option for dry, sensitive or dehydrated skin.
Facial cleansing has become a very important ritual in order to have a healthier and impurity-free skin.
With the daily use of PINK KONJAC we will feel our skin completely clean and ready to make the most of the skin care routine.
Its texture is soft but at the same time has a light exfoliating effect.
Use it with the Facial Cleansing Gel that suits your skin type and bring your facial care to the next level!
All skin types | Vegan | Biodegradable | Cruelty free
Stimulates and cleanses your skin
For facial cleansing, use in combination with the Cleansing Gel.
- It helps the regeneration of skin cells by cleaning the skin more effectively with a light exfoliating effect.
- It activates blood circulation and stimulates collagen production.
- It stimulates fibroblasts to maintain skin firmness and elasticity.
A sustainable alternative
Pink Konjac is a more sustainable alternative to cleansing your face without wipes or single-use discs.
1 Black Konjac can replace daily cleansing with cleansing pads or wipes.
If we use 2 MAKE-UP REMOVING DISKS per cleansing, twice a day, one Black Konjac can save the planet between 360 and 480 cleansing discs*.
In the case of MAKE-UP REMOVING WIPES, it can save the planet between 180 and 240 single-use units*.
*Assuming an average lifetime of 3-4 months.
Modo de uso
1. Moisten the facial cleansing sponge with warm water before each use
2. Add the cleansing gel
Apply the #60 second rule
60 seconds for a healthier and more luminous skin!
Did you know that we usually take about 15 seconds to wash our face?
A golden rule that will make a 'before' and 'after' difference to your skin is the '60SecondRule'. And that means washing your face for 60 seconds, always gently and without excessive pressing.
Why is 60 seconds going to improve our skin?
Our skin will be softened and the accumulated oil will be better dissolved.
Our skin improves its texture and luminosity.
Who is it suitable for?
All skin types (except the most sensitive or those with rosacea, which should not exceed 30 seconds) will benefit from a 60-second cleansing, but there are skins that will appreciate it even more…
For oily skin it will help to exfoliate the skin, cleanse the pores and remove excess oil.
*If you are undergoing a medical or cosmetic treatment, consult your doctor