Organic Bergamot Essential Oil
- Bergamot essential oil is a citrus and fruity oil widely used in perfumery for its properties.
- Its scent acts on the nervous system to improve emotions.
- It is one of the best to act against stress and underlying pathologies.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight, lemon essential oil is photosensitising.
- Combines well with Tea Tree, Rose, Ylang, Incense, Geranium, Lavender, Chamomile, Tangerine, Rosemary, Orange, Sandalwood, Sempervivum, Thyme and Vetiver oils.
10 ml | 100% pure essential oils | Opaque glass | Vegan | Cruelty free | Ecocert Cosmos Organic
Discover all its properties
- Widely used in emotional therapy, as it helps to unblock emotions and heal emotional wounds, helping to improve mood in times of sadness or pain.
- It has calming and relaxing effects and helps to soothe anxiety and stress.
- It fights palpitations linked to nervous states.
- Promotes confidence and balance.
- It boosts and transmits its positive energy.
- It guides us towards the best way to solve conflicts.
SKIN CARE PROPERTIES
- Its antiseptic and antimicrobial properties make it ideal for healing wounds, and it also helps to regenerate the skin.
- It is ideal for all skin types, especially combination or oily skin as it has purifying and balancing properties.
- It also helps to fight acne and skin imperfections (eczema, psoriasis...), thanks to its antibacterial properties.
- It treats capillary seborrhoea.
- Its analgesic capacity relieves pain by massaging it in.
- Perfect for treating mouth infections.
- Anti-stretch marks.
Modo de uso
Topical Use: Diluted in vegetable oil, apply to the areas to be treated. On delicate skin, test on the back of the elbow. Use it to enrich your face cream, body cream or shampoo.
Dare to experiment! Complement your synergy with a Jojoba or Calendula vegetable oil + a roll-on box and make your favourite blend.
Inhalation: Inhale directly from the bottle or add 2-3 drops to a tissue and inhale for a few minutes. You can also do a steam treatment to clear your airways.
Bath or Shower: Add a few drops to your bath or shower and enjoy this moment.
Diffuser: Add 5-6 drops to an essence diffuser. You can also add them to a spray bottle with water, shake and spray in your room. Perfect to freshen the air and purify your home, office...
Citrus Bergamia Peel Oil Expressed*, Limonene**, Linalool**, Citral**, Geraniol**.
*Ingredients from organic farming | 100% natural origin of total | 100% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming.
COSMOS ORGANIC certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS Standard
WARNING AND CONTRAINDICATIONS:
- Essential oils for external use only. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Do not ingest. Do not inject.
- Do not use on the skin without dilution. Always use if diluted in a carrier vegetable oil.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes and sensitive areas.
- Always use with cold diffusion to avoid degrading its properties. We recommend its use with Alma Secret diffusers.
- Do not use essential oils in diffusion during sleep. Always switch off the diffuser 15-30 minutes before going to bed.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light and air. Close the bottle tightly so that the essential oil does not volatilise.
- Do not use in case of possible allergies to any plant and its essential oil. Before first use, apply a small amount (diluted) to the inside of the elbow area to detect any possible allergic reaction. Discontinue use if irritation occurs and apply a soothing plant oil (e.g. Calendula).
- Do not use if you are pregnant, especially during the first 3 months of pregnancy. After the first trimester, consult a specialist doctor.
- Do not use during breastfeeding.
- Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use in children under 6 years of age. From the age of 6 years, use in appropriate doses. In diffusion, it can be used if there are children over 2 years old, applying a minimum dose in the diffuser (2-3 drops).
- Do not use if you are regularly taking medication, as the essential oils may interact with them. Also in the case of some homeopathic treatments. Consult a specialist.
- Do not expose to the sun after topical use in the case of essential oils or synergies containing citrus fruits as they may cause photosensitivity.
- Keep out of the reach of pets.