Organic Lemon Essential Oil
- One of the most widely used essential oils in aromatherapy for centuries.
- It takes 4,000 lemons to obtain 1 kg of the highest quality essential oil.
- It is known as the "fruit of health" and has numerous properties and applications for both relieving emotions and improving the skin. It is also ideal for household cleaning as it helps to cleanse, refresh and disinfect.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight, lemon essential oil is photosensitising.
- Combines well with floral and citrus essential oils (bergamot, orange, citronella, neroli,...), cedar, lavender, rosemary, sandalwood, vetiver and coriander.
10 ml | 100% pure essential oils | Opaque glass | Vegan | Cruelty free | Ecocert Cosmos Organic
Discover all its properties
- Its fresh citrus scent is refreshing, energising, revitalising, clarifying and uplifting.
- It brings order, mental clarity, balance and well-being.
- It is anxiolytic and antidepressant. Helps to calm anxiety, irritability and depression.
- It is a great support for insomnia and repetitive thoughts. Helps to calm and relax.
- Used in a diffuser, it combats general fatigue and lack of concentration, stimulating the nervous system and providing energy and vitality.
- Calms nausea.
SKIN CARE PROPERTIES
- It has illuminating properties.
- It is rejuvenating and helps to fade minor skin blemishes and imperfections.
- Reduces the appearance of breakouts.
- It is astringent, dermoprotective and tonic
- Helps to improve couperose.
- It is antimicrobial, antiseptic and stimulates the defences.
- It helps to treat warts.
- It has anti-cellulite and slimming properties, helping to mobilise fat, facilitating drainage and combating fluid retention.
How To Use
Topical Use: Diluted in vegetable oil, apply to the areas to be treated. On delicate skin, test on the back of the elbow.Use it to enrich your night cream or shampoo.
Dare to experiment! Complement your synergy with a Jojoba or Calendula vegetable oil + a roll-on box and make your favourite blend.
Inhalation: Inhale directly from the bottle or add 2-3 drops to a tissue and inhale for a few minutes. A steam treatment can also be done to clear the airways.
Bath or Shower: Add a few drops to your bath or shower and recover from fatigue.
Diffuser: Add 5-6 drops to an essence diffuser. You can also add them to a spray bottle with water, shake and spray in your room. Perfect to freshen the air and purify your home, office...
Citrus Limon Peel Oil*, Limonene**, Citral**, Linalool**, Geraniol**, Citronellol**.
*Ingredients from organic farming | 100% natural origin of total | 100% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming.
COSMOS ORGANIC certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS Standard
WARNING AND CONTRAINDICATIONS:
- Essential oils for external use only. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Do not ingest. Do not inject.
- Do not use on the skin without dilution. Always use if diluted in a carrier vegetable oil.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes and sensitive areas.
- Always use with cold diffusion to avoid degrading its properties. We recommend its use with Alma Secret diffusers.
- Do not use essential oils in diffusion during sleep. Always switch off the diffuser 15-30 minutes before going to bed.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light and air. Close the bottle tightly so that the essential oil does not volatilise.
- Do not use in case of possible allergies to any plant and its essential oil. Before first use, apply a small amount (diluted) to the inside of the elbow area to detect any possible allergic reaction. Discontinue use if irritation occurs and apply a soothing plant oil (e.g. Calendula).
- Do not use if you are pregnant, especially during the first 3 months of pregnancy. After the first trimester, consult a specialist doctor.
- Do not use during breastfeeding.
- Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use in children under 6 years of age. From the age of 6 years, use in appropriate doses. In diffusion, it can be used if there are children over 2 years old, applying a minimum dose in the diffuser (2-3 drops).
- Do not use if you are regularly taking medication, as the essential oils may interact with them. Also in the case of some homeopathic treatments. Consult a specialist.
- Do not expose to the sun after topical use in the case of essential oils or synergies containing citrus fruits as they may cause photosensitivity.
- Keep out of the reach of pets.