Organic Rosemary Essential Oil
- Rosemary essential oil qt. Cineole has multiple benefits for mood, skin, and hair.
- It clears the mind, fights negativity and strengthens your body by relieving muscular aches or pains.
- It is a great hair fortifier, it fights hair loss and stimulates hair follicles to promote growth.
- It is a great antiseptic and combats skin problems. In addition, it fights lice and bad odours.
- Acts against respiratory infections.
- Combines well with Tangerine, Mint, Lavender, Tea Tree, Manuka, Cedar, Incense, Thyme, Marjoram, Sage, Basil, Petit Grain, Black Pepper...
Combine Rosemary oil with your favourite essential oils + a vegetable oil + a box of 4 roll-ons. Are you ready to create?
10 ml | 100% Pure essential oils| Opaque glass | Vegan | Cruelty free | Ecocert Cosmos Organic
Discover all its properties
-Helps to combat mental fatigue and clears the mind.
- Reduces nervous tension.
- Combats negativity and boosts self-confidence.
- Improves concentration and enhances memory.
- Strengthens the body, relieving muscular aches and pains, rheumatism, arthritis or muscular weakness.
- Helps to relieve migraines.
SKIN CARE AND OTHER PROPERTIES
- Has antiseptic properties.
- Ideal for problematic skin. Helps to treat eczema, dermatitis, acne, boils, abscesses,...
- It is a great hair strengthener, combats hair loss. It stimulates the hair follicles to promote hair growth.
- It fights lice.
- Improves oral health.
- Fights bad odour.
- Stimulates the respiratory tract, especially the lungs and improves nasal congestion.
- Purifies the environment.
Modo de uso
Topical Use: Diluted in vegetable oil, apply to the areas to be treated. On delicate skin, test on the back of the elbow.
Use it also to enrich your creams, gel and shampoos.
Dare to experiment! Complement your synergy with a Jojoba or Calendula vegetable oil + a roll-on box and make your favourite blend.
Inhalation: Inhale directly from the bottle or add 2-3 drops to a tissue and inhale for a few minutes.
Diffuser: Add 5-6 drops to an essence diffuser. You can also add them to a spray bottle with water, shake and spray in your room. Perfect to freshen the air and purify your home, office or any other room.
Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil*, Limonene**, Linalool**, Citral**, Citronellol**, Geraniol**, Eugenol**.
*Ingredients from organic farming | 100% natural origin of total | 100% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming.
COSMOS ORGANIC certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS Standard
WARNING AND CONTRAINDICATIONS:
- Essential oils for external use only. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Do not ingest. Do not inject.
- Do not use on the skin without dilution. Always use if diluted in a carrier vegetable oil.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes and sensitive areas.
- Always use with cold diffusion to avoid degrading its properties. We recommend its use with Alma Secret diffusers.
- Do not use essential oils in diffusion during sleep. Always switch off the diffuser 15-30 minutes before going to bed.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light and air. Close the bottle tightly so that the essential oil does not volatilise.
- Do not use in case of possible allergies to any plant and its essential oil. Before first use, apply a small amount (diluted) to the inside of the elbow area to detect any possible allergic reaction. Discontinue use if irritation occurs and apply a soothing plant oil (e.g. Calendula).
- Do not use if you are pregnant, especially during the first 3 months of pregnancy. After the first trimester, consult a specialist doctor.
- Do not use during breastfeeding.
- Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use in children under 6 years of age. From the age of 6 years, use in appropriate doses. In diffusion, it can be used if there are children over 2 years old, applying a minimum dose in the diffuser (2-3 drops).
- Do not use if you are regularly taking medication, as the essential oils may interact with them. Also in the case of some homeopathic treatments. Consult a specialist.
- Do not expose to the sun after topical use in the case of essential oils or synergies containing citrus fruits as they may cause photosensitivity.
- Keep out of the reach of pets.