- Inhale this herbal synergy to feel the benefits of its balanced blend of decongestant essential oils to help clear the airways and minimise the effects of seasonal changes.
- If you find it hard to sleep due to congestion, this synergy will help ease breathing and calm your senses. It is ideal not only when we need to clear congestion but also to help prevent it with regular use at times when we are subject to temperature changes.
- It is a balsamic and refreshing synergy that helps to cope with catarrhal conditions by facilitating breathing and helping to calm the body.
Complement your Breathe synergy with a vegetable oil + a box of 4 roll-ons. Do you dare to create?
10 ml | 100% pure essential oils | Opaque glass | Vegan | Cruelty free | Ecocert Cosmos Organic
Eco and Natural Ingredients
EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS & CITRIDORA
We combine our two favourite varieties of eucalyptus for helping to improve congestion and mucus. They are mucolytic, airway decongestant and expectorant, as well as antibacterial and anti-inflammatory.
Antibacterial, antiseptic and purifying.
It helps to improve breathing problems or airway congestion.
Great antibacterial and effective fungicide, anti-catarrhal, expectorant and mucolytic.
It helps to decongest the respiratory tract and raise the immune system, therefore it is widely used to treat flus, bronchitis, sinusitis and other respiratory ailments.
Its antispasmodic properties make it useful for bronchial infections.
A great anticatarrhal, mucolytic and expectorant, ideal for improving bronchitis or sinusitis. It also has antitussive properties.
It fights nervous asthma and calms anxiety, tachycardia, hypersensitivity and nervousness.
Effective for bronchitis and for improving asthma and coughs.
An unusual essential oil that reduces cough and congestion.
Expectorant and analgesic. Helps to expel mucus.
How To Use
Topical use: Dilute in a vegetable oil and apply it to the skin by adding a few drops to the neck, back of the wrists and/or soles of the feet before going to bed. Use it also for a relaxing massage to lift your mood and boost your positive energy.
Dare to experiment! Complement your synergy with a Jojoba or Calendula vegetable oil + a roll-on box and make your favourite blend.
Inhalation: Inhale directly from the bottle or add 2-3 drops on a tissue and inhale for a few minutes.
Air diffusion: Add 5-6 drops to the scent diffuser. If you don't have a diffuser, add a few drops to a bottle of water, shake and spray your room to create a positive atmosphere.
Shower or bath: Add 2-3 drops in the corner of the shower, enjoy the benefits by inhaling the steam and create your morning ritual to give your day a boost and start your morning off right. You can dilute it in your shower gel.
Cinnamomum Camphora Leaf Oil*, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil*, Eucalyptus Citriodora Leaf Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil*, Linalool**, Limonene**, Cupressus Sempervirens Leaf/Nut/Stem Oil, Citrus Limon Peel Oil*, Pinus sylvestris Leaf Oil*, Origanum Majorana Herb Oil*, Myrtus Communis Leaf Oil*, Canarium Luzonicum Gum Oil, Laurus Nobilis Leaf Oil, Citronellol**, Eugenol**, Geraniol**, Citral**, Coumarin**.
*Ingredients from organic farming | 100% natural origin of total | 95,35% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming.
COSMOS ORGANIC certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS Standard
WARNING AND CONTRAINDICATIONS:
- Essential oils for external use only. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Do not ingest. Do not inject.
- Do not use on the skin without dilution. Always use if diluted in a carrier vegetable oil.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes and sensitive areas.
- Always use with cold diffusion to avoid degrading its properties. We recommend its use with Alma Secret diffusers.
- Do not use essential oils in diffusion during sleep. Always switch off the diffuser 15-30 minutes before going to bed.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light and air. Close the bottle tightly so that the essential oil does not volatilise.
- Do not use in case of possible allergies to any plant and its essential oil. Before first use, apply a small amount (diluted) to the inside of the elbow area to detect any possible allergic reaction. Discontinue use if irritation occurs and apply a soothing plant oil (e.g. Calendula).
- Do not use if you are pregnant, especially during the first 3 months of pregnancy. After the first trimester, consult a specialist doctor.
- Do not use during breastfeeding.
- Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use in children under 6 years of age. From the age of 6 years, use in appropriate doses. In diffusion, it can be used if there are children over 2 years old, applying a minimum dose in the diffuser (2-3 drops).
- Do not use if you are regularly taking medication, as the essential oils may interact with them. Also in the case of some homeopathic treatments. Consult a specialist.
- Do not expose to the sun after topical use in the case of essential oils or synergies containing citrus fruits as they may cause photosensitivity.
- Keep out of the reach of pets.