All skin types
- An ultra-moisturing and repairing cream for feet, heels, dry or rough skin, with visible results in just a few days. It provides instant moisture and renews the area in depth, improving the skin texture its elasticity.
- It is formulated with an antioxidant base of Thermal Water and Botanical Actives, enriched with Baobab, Avocado and Almond Oils, Squalane and Shea and Cocoa Butters that nourish and repair heels or any other dry or cracked area.
- It combines Salicylic Acid with Fruit AHA, a new generation natural active ingredient composed of Glycolic, Lactic, Citric, Malic and Tartaric Acids, that increase the cell renewal rate of the area and the production of Collagen and Glycosaminoglycans to treat rough skin and turn it into smooth and beautiful skin.
- The action of hydroxy acids is combined with the effectiveness of Laminaria Pro-Repair Complex, a marine comlpex of Saccharin Algae and L-Arginine that boosts skin repair and hydration by helping the creation of new, healthy tissue.
- One of its striking ingredients is Donkey Milk, a great natural rejuvenator due to its high content of vitamin A or "pure Retinol", a natural tensor that regenerates skin cells, leaving the skin feeling younger.
- It also includes healing and antibcterial Propolis and Manuka Honey extract, a New Zealand honey with antibacterial properties superior to any other honey thanks to its content in Methylglyoxal, a natural compound with antimicrobial properties.
- Its formula is completed with an extraordinary combination of Essential Oils: Mint, Manuka and Tea Tree, great antiseptic and fungicide agents, perfect for keeping feet safe from fungus and other ailments.
- A sensorial and effective cream that combines the freshness of Peppermint with the warm, floral scent of Manuka.
100 ml |All skin types | Cruelty free | Ecocert Cosmos Natural
ORGANICS MAGAZINE BEST HEEL CREAM AWARD 2021
"This super moisturising cream is the best for your feet for this summer, it will keep your feet soft, smooth and free from cracked heels."
Natural Ingredients and Actives
A cell-renewing active ingredient that penetrates into the deepest layers to treat rough, dry skin. It is responsible for removing dead cells and increasing the production of structural components such as collagen and glycosaminoglycan. A fruit blend of 5 natural alpha-hydroxy acids (Lactic, Glycolic, Citric, Malic, Tartaric).
LAMINARIA PRO-REPAIR COMPLEX
An innovative marine skin repair promoter that uses a biotechnological process to promote the bioaccumulation of boron known for its wound-healing action. It aims to regenerate the skin by forming new, healthy tissue. The result is a deep re-epithelialisation and hydration of the area.
This active ingredient gently exfoliates the skin, cleanses it in depth and improves it. It acts against blackheads, acne or impurities and also has the ability to minimise pores and help cell renewal.
It is a very soft, highly nourishing and dermoprotective oil that penetrates into the deepest layers of the skin to firm it, rehydrate it and protect it from chapping and stretch marks. Mature, dry, sensitive skin or skin prone to dehydration.
It is soothing, healing, repairing, protective and very nourishing. Ideal for treating the driest and most dehydrated skins providing firmness and smoothness.
Cocoa butter provides elasticity, hydration and nourishment to the skin. It repairs dry or chapped skin, making it soft and supple. It is a source of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
It is a repairing and emollient oil that penetrates the skin, restoring the lipid barrier and maintaining its hydration. It leaves the skin very soft and silky and protects against hyperpigmentation and premature ageing.
Propolis is a great antibacterial ideal for providing feet with natural protection against fungal or bacterial infections.
Manuka honey is a potent antibacterial that treats numerous skin conditions in general, especially on the lips, such as infections, cold sores, burns and eczema.
Contains natural retinol that helps skin cell regeneration.
CALENDULA, CHAMOMILE AND MALLOW BOTANICAL EXTRACTS
Three plants with moisturising, anti-inflammatory, soothing, healing and skin softening properties.
How To Use
Generously apply to the area to be treated (feet or cracked or dry areas). Massage until it is completely absorbed.
Do an intensive treatment several times a week by applying it to your feet at night and then covering them with cotton socks to boost the results.
TIP! It's perfect to refresh and restore your feet after a run or a long walk.
Aqua (Thermal water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Almond Oil),Butyrospermum Parkii Butter* (Shea Butter), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado Oil), Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil* (Baobab Oil), Salicylic Acid, Squalane,Donkey Milk, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Arginine, Honey Extract (Manuka Honey), Propolis Extract*,Propanediol, Betaine, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, ChamomillaRecutita Flower Extract, Malva Sylvestris Flower Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, SaccharumOfficinarum Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract, Acer SaccharumExtract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Beeswax, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Ascorbyl Palmitate, MenthaPiperita Oil*, Leptospermum Scoparium Branch/Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Lactic Acid, CitricAcid, Xantham Gum, Zinc Oxide, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Dehydroacetic Acid, BenzylAlcohol, Limonene**.
*Ingredients from organic farming | 98% natural origin of total
COSMOS NATURAL certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS Standard