Mint Organic Essential Oil
- One of the most versatile essential oils, widely used for its large number of therapeutic properties.
- It helps to combat physical and mental exhaustion, fights nervous tension and promotes calm. It is ideal for treating migraines and headaches. It boosts energy and motivation.
- It is a powerful analgesic and antibacterial. It fights bad breath. It helps to improve itching, hives or eczema and treats herpes or fungi. It also repels mosquitoes.
- It is a great antiviral, decongestant and analgesic. Its fresh scent relieves congestion and fights bad smell and bad breath.
- Combines well with Lavender, Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Citrus, Pine, Marjoram, Geranium, Basil…
Combine Mint oil with your favourite essential oils + a vegetable oil + a box of 4 roll-ons. Are you ready to create?
10 ml | 100% Pure essential oils| Opaque glass | Vegan | Cruelty free | Ecocert Cosmos Organic
Discover all its properties
- It helps to combat physical and mental exhaustion as well as to improve fatigue and apathy.
- Combats nervous tension and promotes calmness.
- Energises and motivates.
- Relieves headaches, and migraines.
- Treats nausea, dizziness, indigestion or hangover.
- Improves gastrointestinal disorders, colitis, diverticulitis, Crohn's disease and irritable bowel.
- Great expectorant that prevents flu and colds. Treats coughs, colds, nasal congestion and sinusitis.
- Improves athletic performance.
SKIN CARE PROPERTIES
- Powerful analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory.
- Relieves muscle and joint pain.
- Helps to treat Herpes and Herpes Zoster.
- Combats itching, pruritus, hives and eczema.
- Perfect as an antiseptic and antiviral. Ideal for daily mouthwashes to keep cavities and mouth infection at bay. Regular use reduces microbial build-up in the mouth and bad breath.
- Fights fungus.
- Fights heavy sweating.
- Treats a physical/nervous shock by paralysing pain. Its effect is fast, long-lasting and usually prevents inflammatory reaction.
- Repels mosquitoes.
How To use
Topical Use: Diluted in vegetable oil, apply to the areas to be treated. It is a very powerful oil so, on delicate skin, it is recommended to test on the back of the elbow or wrist to verify tolerance.
It can also be used to enrich your creams, gels or shampoos.
Dare to experiment! Complement your synergy with a Jojoba or Calendula vegetable oil + a roll-on box and make your favourite blend.
Inhalation: Inhale directly from the bottle or add 2-3 drops to a tissue and inhale for a few minutes for a fast sleep or for reducing headache.
Diffuser: Add 5-6 drops to an essence diffuser. You can also add them to a spray bottle with water, shake and spray in your room.
Mentha Piperita Oil*, Limonene**, Linalool**.
*Ingredients from organic farming | 100% natural origin of total | 100% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming.
COSMOS ORGANIC certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS Standard
WARNING AND CONTRAINDICATIONS:
- Essential oils for external use only. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Do not ingest. Do not inject.
- Do not use on the skin without dilution. Always use if diluted in a carrier vegetable oil.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes and sensitive areas.
- Always use with cold diffusion to avoid degrading its properties. We recommend its use with Alma Secret diffusers.
- Do not use essential oils in diffusion during sleep. Always switch off the diffuser 15-30 minutes before going to bed.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light and air. Close the bottle tightly so that the essential oil does not volatilise.
- Do not use in case of possible allergies to any plant and its essential oil. Before first use, apply a small amount (diluted) to the inside of the elbow area to detect any possible allergic reaction. Discontinue use if irritation occurs and apply a soothing plant oil (e.g. Calendula).
- Do not use if you are pregnant, especially during the first 3 months of pregnancy. After the first trimester, consult a specialist doctor.
- Do not use during breastfeeding.
- Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use in children under 6 years of age. From the age of 6 years, use in appropriate doses. In diffusion, it can be used if there are children over 2 years old, applying a minimum dose in the diffuser (2-3 drops).
- Do not use if you are regularly taking medication, as the essential oils may interact with them. Also in the case of some homeopathic treatments. Consult a specialist.
- Do not expose to the sun after topical use in the case of essential oils or synergies containing citrus fruits as they may cause photosensitivity.
- Keep out of the reach of pets.