Mint Organic Essential Oil
- One of the most versatile essential oils, widely used for its large number of therapeutic properties.
- It helps to combat physical and mental exhaustion, fights nervous tension and promotes calm. It is ideal for treating migraines and headaches. It boosts energy and motivation.
- It is a powerful analgesic and antibacterial. It fights bad breath. It helps to improve itching, hives or eczema and treats herpes or fungi. It also repels mosquitoes.
- It is a great antiviral, decongestant and analgesic. Its fresh scent relieves congestion and fights bad smell and bad breath.
- Combines well with Lavender, Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Citrus, Pine, Marjoram, Geranium, Basil…
Combine Mint oil with your favourite essential oils + a vegetable oil + a box of 4 roll-ons. Are you ready to create?
10 ml | 100% Pure essential oils| Opaque glass | Vegan | Cruelty free | Ecocert Cosmos Organic
Discover all its properties
How To use
Topical Use: Diluted in vegetable oil, apply to the areas to be treated. It is a very powerful oil so, on delicate skin, it is recommended to test on the back of the elbow or wrist to verify tolerance.
It can also be used to enrich your creams, gels or shampoos.
Dare to experiment! Complement your synergy with a Jojoba or Calendula vegetable oil + a roll-on box and make your favourite blend.
Inhalation: Inhale directly from the bottle or add 2-3 drops to a tissue and inhale for a few minutes for a fast sleep or for reducing headache.
Mentha Piperita Oil*, Limonene**, Linalool**.
COSMOS ORGANIC certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS Standard
WARNING AND CONTRAINDICATIONS:
- Essential oils for external use only. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Do not ingest. Do not inject.
- Do not use on the skin without dilution. Always use if diluted in a carrier vegetable oil.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes and sensitive areas.
- Do not use in case of possible allergies to any plant and its essential oil. Before first use, apply a small amount (diluted) to the inside of the elbow area to detect any possible allergic reaction. Discontinue use if irritation occurs and apply a soothing plant oil (e.g. Calendula).
- Keep out of the reach of pets.