Tea Tree & Manuka Organic Essential Oil
- We have enriched Tea Tree with Manuka E. O., which perfectly match, not only on a physical but also on an emotional level.
- Manuka has up to 20 times more antifungal power than tea tree against certain bacteria and germs, and together they are invincible!
- This synergy helps to balance the nervous system and is an energetic stimulant.
- It has fungicidal, analgesic, antibacterial properties and improves skin problems and those related to the respiratory system.
- Combines with Eucalyptus, Lavender, Rosemary, Myrtle, Ravintsara…
Combine Tea Tree & Manuka oil with your favourite essential oils + a vegetable oil + a box of 4 roll-ons. Are you ready to create?
10 ml | 100% Pure essential oils| Opaque glass | Vegan | Cruelty free | Ecocert Cosmos Organic
Discover all its properties
- Helps to balance the nervous system and heartbeat in cases of anxiety, phobia, fear or palpitations. Promotes mental relaxation.
- Helps to focus in cases of mental dispersion.
- Helps to feel secure and combat susceptibility.
- Restores dignity, inner strength and self-confidence.
- Combats the sense of inferiority.
- Brings spiritual clarity.
- Has anti-fatigue properties.
- Stimulates physical and mental energy.
SKIN CARE PROPERTIES
- Powerful fungicide and healing agent.
- Cleansing and purifying.
- It is a great anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antibacterial.
- Relieves allergies and allergic rhinitis.
- Treats respiratory tract infections. Bronchitis, colds, coughs, flu. It is a great mucolytic.
- Skin problems: acne, pimples, eczema, psoriasis, herpes, shingles, mycosis, athlete's foot.
- Fungi, warts, ulcers and other infections.
- Natural insecticide. Treats lice and insect bites.
- Relieves dry and itchy scalp.
Modo de uso
Topical Use: Diluted in vegetable oil, apply to the areas to be treated. On delicate skin, test on the back of the elbow.
You can also use it to enrich your creams, gel or shampoo.
Dare to experiment! Complement your synergy with a Jojoba or Calendula vegetable oil + a roll-on box and make your favourite blend.
Inhalation: Inhale directly from the bottle or add 2-3 drops to a tissue and inhale for a few minutes.
Diffuser: Add 5-6 drops to an essence diffuser. You can also add them to a spray bottle with water, shake and spray in your room. Perfect to freshen the air and purify your home, office... or to prevent respiratory infections.
Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil*, Leptospermum Scoparium Oil, Limonene**, Linalool**, Citral**, Geraniol**, Farnesol**.
*Ingredients from organic farming | 100% natural origin of total | 95% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming.
COSMOS ORGANIC ccertified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS Standard
WARNING AND CONTRAINDICATIONS:
- Essential oils for external use only. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Do not ingest. Do not inject.
- Do not use on the skin without dilution. Always use if diluted in a carrier vegetable oil.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes and sensitive areas.
- Always use with cold diffusion to avoid degrading its properties. We recommend its use with Alma Secret diffusers.
- Do not use essential oils in diffusion during sleep. Always switch off the diffuser 15-30 minutes before going to bed.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light and air. Close the bottle tightly so that the essential oil does not volatilise.
- Do not use in case of possible allergies to any plant and its essential oil. Before first use, apply a small amount (diluted) to the inside of the elbow area to detect any possible allergic reaction. Discontinue use if irritation occurs and apply a soothing plant oil (e.g. Calendula).
- Do not use if you are pregnant, especially during the first 3 months of pregnancy. After the first trimester, consult a specialist doctor.
- Do not use during breastfeeding.
- Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use in children under 6 years of age. From the age of 6 years, use in appropriate doses. In diffusion, it can be used if there are children over 2 years old, applying a minimum dose in the diffuser (2-3 drops).
- Do not use if you are regularly taking medication, as the essential oils may interact with them. Also in the case of some homeopathic treatments. Consult a specialist.
- Do not expose to the sun after topical use in the case of essential oils or synergies containing citrus fruits as they may cause photosensitivity.
- Keep out of the reach of pets.