Organic Tangerine Essential Oil
- An oil with a cheerful aroma and great benefits for skin and emotions.
- It is a great ally of the nervous system as it is optimistic and will help to calm tensions and stress. It brings calm to restless children.
- It is a great anti-inflammatory and antioxidant, ideal for oily skin with impurities or acne, as well as for dry or dull skin. It is toning and helps to improve stretch marks. It is an efficient aerial antiseptic.
- Combines well with Lavender, Bergamot, Incense, Cinnamon, Neroli…
Combine Tangerine oil with your favourite essential oils + a vegetable oil + a box of 4 roll-ons. Are you ready to create?
10 ml | 100% Pure essential oils| Opaque glass | Vegan | Cruelty free | Ecocert Cosmos Organic
Discover all its properties
-Cheerful and lively aroma that helps to calm the nervous system: anxiety, palpitations, stress, nervousness, agitation, tachycardia, insomnia and bad mood.
- It helps to fall asleep.
- It is perfect to lift the mood, to be optimistic, cheerful, creative.
- It is energizing.
- It helps to connect with the present, favouring empathy.
- It awakens the child inside us.
SKIN CARE PROPERTIES
- Antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.
- It is perfect for the circulatory and lymphatic system. Improves cellulite and stretch marks.
- It is ideal for oily skin, with impurities or acne. Also for dry or devitalised skin. Prevents wrinkles.
- It is a good skin toner and an effective facial cleanser that opens pores and removes dead skin cells.
- Improves stretch marks.
- Relieves muscle spasms.
- It is toning.
How To Use
Topical Use: Diluted in vegetable oil, apply to the areas to be treated. On delicate skin, test on the back of the elbow.
Usit also to enrich your creams, gel and shampoo.
Dare to experiment! Complement your synergy with a Jojoba or Calendula vegetable oil + a roll-on box and make your favourite blend.
Tangerine blends well with almost all essential oils.
Inhalation: Inhale directly from the bottle or add 2-3 drops to a tissue and inhale for a few minutes.
Diffuser: Add 5-6 drops to an essence diffuser. You can also add them to a spray bottle with water, shake and spray in your room. Perfect to freshen the air and purify your home, office...
Citrus Reticulata Peel Oil*, Limonene**, Linalool**, Citral**, Citronellol**, Geraniol**.
*Ingredients from organic farming | 100% natural origin of total | 100% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming.
COSMOS ORGANIC certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS Standard
WARNING AND CONTRAINDICATIONS:
- Essential oils for external use only. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Do not ingest. Do not inject.
- Do not use on the skin without dilution. Always use if diluted in a carrier vegetable oil.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes and sensitive areas.
- Always use with cold diffusion to avoid degrading its properties. We recommend its use with Alma Secret diffusers.
- Do not use essential oils in diffusion during sleep. Always switch off the diffuser 15-30 minutes before going to bed.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light and air. Close the bottle tightly so that the essential oil does not volatilise.
- Do not use in case of possible allergies to any plant and its essential oil. Before first use, apply a small amount (diluted) to the inside of the elbow area to detect any possible allergic reaction. Discontinue use if irritation occurs and apply a soothing plant oil (e.g. Calendula).
- Do not use if you are pregnant, especially during the first 3 months of pregnancy. After the first trimester, consult a specialist doctor.
- Do not use during breastfeeding.
- Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use in children under 6 years of age. From the age of 6 years, use in appropriate doses. In diffusion, it can be used if there are children over 2 years old, applying a minimum dose in the diffuser (2-3 drops).
- Do not use if you are regularly taking medication, as the essential oils may interact with them. Also in the case of some homeopathic treatments. Consult a specialist.
- Do not expose to the sun after topical use in the case of essential oils or synergies containing citrus fruits as they may cause photosensitivity.
- Keep out of the reach of pets.