Rhassoul for acne, impurities or pimples
- Rhassoul & Green Clay Soap cleanses and purifies acne-prone, oily, combination or normal skin.
- It is elaborated with Rhassoul, a purifying clay that cleanses in depth by eliminating dead cells, combating impurities, blackheads and absorbing excess oil from the skin without damaging its natural protection. In addition, its high silica, magnesium and calcium content gives it rejuvenating and regenerating properties that will improve your skin.
- Green Clay is purifying and antibacterial. It cleanses blackheads, enlarged pores, oil and acne.
- It contains Jojoba, Grapeseed and Castor, three anti-bacterial and oil-balancing oils that treat acne and do not clog pores.
- It is enriched with Tea tree, Lavender, Rosemary and Lemon, four essential oils that provide healing, soothing, anti-inflammatory, fungicidal and balancing properties.
- Recommended for daily use on face and body.
120 g | Suitable for pregnant women | Vegan | Cruelty free | Hand-wrapped with 100% recyclable paper
Natural Ingredients and Actives
A purifying clay that deeply cleanses by fighting impurities, blackheads and absorbing excess oil from the skin without damaging its natural protection.
It is purifying and antibacterial. Cleans blackheads, open pores, oil and acne.
A fast-absorbing and amazing oil for all skin types. It is a great moisturiser, cell regenerator and anti-ageing. It reduces wrinkles while improving the elasticity and firmness of the skin.
Non-greasy, highly penetrating oil with balancing and sebum-regulating properties. Purifies, minimises and mattifies skin pores. It has a high antioxidant and anti-aging power, it contains proanthocyanidins that inhibit the damaging effects of UV radiation.
It is anti-inflammatory and antibacterial. Ideal for the treatment of dark circles under the eyes. Cleopatra already used it to care for her contour, strengthen and lengthen her eyelashes.
It is soothing, healing, repairing, protective and very nourishing. Ideal for treating the driest and most dehydrated skins providing firmness and smoothness.
Essential skin antioxidant that will help reduce scarring and keep skin looking young and radiant.
How to Use Rhassoul Soap
1. Use Rhassoul on the skin while showering or bathing to allow the natural ingredients to act directly on the skin, thus boosting its effectiveness.
2. You can also apply it with a soft sponge.